LOVE IS NOT ENOUGH



                                                          Love Is Not Enough.


not enough to make you stay with me.
even though, words slipped and your thoughts deceived your lips.
and you said you loved me first.
 
Not a single drop of compassion.
But who needs or wants compassion and self-loathing?
I don't need them, anyways.

it is me who needs to get away, even though I miss you harder than ever.

I've understood.

Love is not enough to make you stay.
Not enough for me to make it up to you.
Not enough to make you forgive one falter or two.
Not enough for deleting it.
Not enough for starting it, either.
YOUR love isn't enough

only mine is enough for me and myself, at least.

expecting, somebody with no past, tumultuous history or soothing memories, is delusional.
there's no such thing. -- Hence, your love isn't enough.

A future has been darkened, ruined, shattered.
I never not wanted it,

However, it wasn't nor will it be.
 
This is so gone and done as this moment and this air.... and I could carry on.

Low punch, bad joke.

March 23rd plaza de la democracia / Parque nacional.4pm started
11:08 modified and finished

 



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Afortunados Somos Los Dos

Sed